UPI has collaboration with PayU Payments Pvt. Ltd for domestic payments (only for INR) and CCAavenue for both Domestic (INR) and International Payments (Dollars, $). You can select respective CURRENCY which you want to pay. Clients / customers of UPI will receive an invoice with amount to be paid. While you are paying, invoice number is mandatory to specify.
During the payment process, DON’T REFRESH THE PAGE/BROWSER AND/OR DON’T PRESS THE BACK BUTTON.
Click below to Pay
BEFORE PROCEED TO PAY, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY-CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.
Click on Respective Section to Pay
- Upon acceptance, UPI will send an invoice with complete details of mode of payment.
- While you are paying, choose respective CURRENCY (INR, Dollar) in drop down box and proceed to pay.
- For international payments, we accept the credit card transactions only and those cards belongs to MASTER CARD, VISA CARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD (AMEX) issued by any bank around the globe.
- For national payments, clients / customers / authors of UPI can select any method of payment specified in above table.
- Customers / authors/ clients can pay through our UPI payment gateway or UPI can also allow them to pay through bank transfer (net banking or debit cards or credit cards etc) or they can choose whatever the methods specified by UPI which is feasible to them.
- After payment or transaction, authors are requested to send transaction details to the UPI, if requested or if not requested then no need to send, at e-mail for confirmation.
- In case of any failure transactions, you can reach us at e-mail
- For queries related to technical issues, you can reach us at e-mail