Clauses & Provisions (MoU)
- If circumstances warrant the discontinuance of the usage of services by INSTITUTION (or) UPI decides to discontinue its services to INSTITUTION, such discontinuance will be considered after mutual discussion of both PARTIES. The decision to discontinue from this MoU will be implemented with giving three months prior notice by either side and upon mutual discussion.
- This MOU shall be effective as and when executed by or on behalf of both PARTIES.
- Both the PARTIES have full power and authority to enter into this MoU and take any action, execute any documents required by the terms hereof; and that this MoU, entered into has been duly and validly executed and delivered, and is a legal, valid, and binding obligation of, enforceable in accordance with the terms hereof; and that the executants of this MoU are duly empowered and authorized to execute this MoU and to perform all its obligations in accordance with the terms herein.
- This agreement shall not be binding for any other agreement for either party. PARTIES shall be free and independent to carry on other services and training besides that covered under the scope of this agreement.
- The UPI & the INSTITUTION shall perform their duties in strict compliance with all applicable laws in India along with rules and regulations of duly constituted Government authorities in India and shall obtain all licenses, restrictions or other approval, if any, required by laws in India in connection with the services to be rendered here under.
- The INSTITUTION shall strictly follow the UPI norms, rules and regulations for conducting the programs / for taking any service from the UPI.
This MOU shall be effective for a life time from the date of final signature. It may be modified or terminated by mutual written agreement by the PARTIES. This MOU may be terminated by either party upon three months advance written notice.